Julian’s fin focuses on speed and projection for taking flight and adopting a more progressive approach, while maintaining a feeling of predictability and control through longer arc turns.
Thruster (3 fin) set. Size: Large
Ideal Conditions: Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
Board Types: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Fin Family: Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)