- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face, but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Black & White in Performance Glass
- JS Red Baron - The Red Baron, part of the Baron family, has a shorter and wider template with plenty of volume in the tail. It's tail width allows for speed generation through flatter sections as well as a deep double concave, this board was made with the JS Modern Keel template in mind.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
X-LARGE (One size suits all)